SPC floors are becoming popular due to their highly desirable qualities and properties. But how much do you know about SPC flooring? Well, ALAMO offers many practical advantages, as explained later in this article. Using realistic photographic prints and a clear vinyl topcoat, SPC opens the door to numerous design concepts. The size of each floor tile is 1220X181mm with
Each plank of SPC stone composite flooring consists of the following layers:
- Water layer: It is resistant to scratches and stains and is easy to clean.
- Vinyl layer: This layer forms the decoration of the board. There are prints of colors and patterns on the vinyl.
- SPC Layer: This is a thick, dense waterproof core made of natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride, and stabilizers. It gives the board stiffness and stability.
- Assembled Underlay: This layer is made up of IXPE (1.00mm) or EVA foam (SPC core 4.00mm) that provides sound insulation and cushioning.
These have some benefits too.
Luxury vinyl tile
- 100% waterproof
- Low installation cost – Do-it-yourself is cheap and professional installation saves a lot of labor and materials. Where SPC is $1.50-2/sqft, tiles typically cost $5-10/sqft to be professionally installed.
- Easy to Install - The Click system is easy to install with minimal tools, waiting time, and effort.
- Partially supports radiant heating
(LVT) and wood-plastic composite
(WPC) flooring has increased dramatically in recent years. In 2014, new WPC flooring was presented at an international exhibition, but due to problems of adhesion, deformation and warping, the flooring manufacturers chose a single layer of stone plastic with a wear-resistant layer called stone plastic composite. It quickly gained popularity and became a flooring trend, attracting many foreign buyers.
Ultimately, considerations should also include your budget. Don't forget the area or room you plan to install and your expectations for the quality of the SPC flooring tile you are paying.