SPC floors are extremely safe as they do not contain any solvents, harmful adhesives, or substances that release harmful volatile compounds into the soil. In dialect, the floor is laid and lived after laying.
SPC vinyl flooring example BITOLA consists of an abrasion-resistant layer, mineral rock powder, and polymer powder, making it naturally hydrophobic. So you don't have to worry about your home floor deforming or mildewing due to blisters. It has waterproof and mildew-proof effects, so it can be used in bathrooms, kitchens, and balconies. It is around 1220X181mm in size.
SPC Click flooring is mainly suitable for all kinds of commercial and residential buildings, such as offices, shopping malls, hotels, schools, supermarkets, factories, and libraries. You need to keep these things in mind while you install BITOLA flooring from retailers.
- Be careful not to damage the click floor during transportation. Lay flat on flat ground without standing or lying down.
- The floor must be level and clean, and the height difference must not exceed plus or minus 1 mm. Recommendation: floor leveling or self-leveling first.
- Allow for an expansion gap of 8mm to 10mm when installing the SPC floor.
- If the area exceeds 300 square meters and the length or width exceeds 15 meters, the floor must be divided and expansion joints added.
- 1mm to 1.5mm stone plastic composite flooring films and cushion pads can be selected for the floor, and materials such as floor mat treasures cannot be used.
- The latch may buckle slightly during the assembly process. Do not hit the click system with tools or heavy objects to avoid damaging the click system by laying the floor too tight.
- After laying, ensure that the floor covering is protected and maintained regularly.
Select the highest quality and most precise materials for you to use safely at home for a long time.